Refer to the exhibit. What statement describes the DR/BDR relationship of the HQ router?
• HQ is a DROTHER.
2. Which two features are associated with Frame Relay OSPF point-to-multipoint environments? (Choose two.)
• A DR is not elected.
• OSPF neighbor routers are statically defined.
Refer to the exhibit. How was the OSPF default gateway entry for R2 determined?
• The default-information originate command is applied on R1.
4. What is always required for OSPF routers to share routing information?
• neighbor adjacencies
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has implemented OSPF and the network has converged. If all router interfaces are enabled and functional, what route will OSPF view as lowest cost when moving frames from Host3 to Host1?
• R3 to R2 to R1
Refer to the exhibit. Which commands configure router A for OSPF?
• router ospf 1
network 192.168.10.64 0.0.0.63 area 0
network 192.168.10.192 0.0.0.3 area 0
Refer to the exhibit. Which network statement configures the home router to allow all the interfaces to participate in OSPF?
• network 10.8.0.0 0.3.255.255 area 0
8. Which statement is true regarding OSPF DR and BDR elections?
• The router with the highest OSPF priority setting wins the election for DR.
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator would like only the 172.16.32.0 network advertised to Router1. Which OSPF network command accomplishes this?
• Router2(config-router)# network 172.16.32.0 0.0.15.255 area 0
10. Which two statements describe the operation of link-state routing protocols? (Choose two.)
• All routers in the same area have identical link-state databases when converged.
• Calculating the shortest path for each destination is accomplished with the SPF algorithm.
Refer to the exhibit. Routers A, B, and C are part of the existing OSPF network. Router D has been added to the network. All routers are running OSPF and have the indicated priorities applied to the interface. What is the DR/BDR status immediately after router D is added to the existing network? .
• The DR and BDR do not change until the next election.
12. Which two statements describe the use of OSPF DR/BDR elections? (Choose two.)
• Elections are required in broadcast multiaccess networks.
• Elections are sometimes required in NBMA networks.
Refer to the exhibit. As part of an OSPF network, R1 and R2 are trying to become adjacent neighbors. Although it appears that the two systems are communicating, neither of the routing tables include OSPF routes received from its neighbor. What could be responsible for this situation?
• The timer intervals on the routers do not match.
Refer to the exhibit. What is the purpose of the value 128 shown in bold?
• It is the OSPF cost metric.
Refer to the exhibit. What is the purpose of the configuration commands added on router B?
• provides a stable OSPF router ID on router B
Refer to the exhibit. The command ip route 10.16.1.64 255.255.255.252 s0/0/0 is entered into the router. Why does network 10.16.1.64/30 appear in the routing table in addition to network 10.16.1.64/27?
• The router views 10.16.1.64/30 and 10.16.1.64/27 as two different networks.
17. What is the primary difference between link-state protocols and distance vector protocols with regard to route calculation?
• Distance vector protocols take existing routes from their neighbors and add to them. Link-state protocols independently calculate full routes.
18. What range of networks are advertised in the OSPF updates by the command Router1(config-router)# network 192.168.0.0 0.0.15.255 area 0?
• 192.168.0.0/24 through 192.168.15.0/24
Refer to the exhibit. When establishing adjacency relationships, which IP address would router A use to send hello packets to router B?
Refer to the exhibit. Which router will be elected the DR and which will become the BDR?
• R1 will be DR and R3 will be BDR.
21. When compared to a distance vector routing protocol, what is a benefit of the hierarchical design approach that is used in large OSPF networks?
• isolation of network instability
22. What are two advantages of using a link-state routing protocol instead of a distance vector routing protocol? (Choose two.)
• Routers have direct knowledge of all links in the network and how they are connected.
• After the initial LSA flooding, routers generally require less bandwidth to communicate changes in a topology.
23. If a network has converged, what is true about the link-state database held by each router in the same OSPF area?
• Each router has a link-state database containing the same status information.
Refer to the exhibit. RTRC was recently configured and is not sending the proper OSPF routes to RTRB, as shown in the RTRB routing table. Based on the RTRC configuration, what is most likely the problem?
• The OSPF routing configuration on RTRC has a missing or incorrect network statement.